Mindful Eating: Am I Hungry?®
Heal your relationship with food and learn to eat what you love and love what you eat, without the guilt. Reestablish a healthy connection to your physical body and its cues and grow towards a more intuitive eating-pattern and simply feel better in your body and with your body!
Time: Tuesdays from 18:30 – 20:00 h.
- Tuesday, January 28th
- Tuesday, February 4th
- Tuesday, February 18th
- Tuesday, February 25th
- Tuesday, March 3rd
- Tuesday, March 10th
- Tuesday, March 17th
- Tuesday, March 24th
How can Mindful Eating help you?
Eating is a natural, healthy, and pleasurable activity for meeting our energy and nutritional needs. However, in our food-abundant, diet-obsessed culture, eating is often mindless, consuming, and guilt-inducing instead. Mindful eating is an ancient mindfulness practice with profound modern implications and applications for resolving this troubled love-hate relationship with food.
So, what is mindful eating?
Mindful eating is eating with intention and attention:
- Eating with the intention of caring for yourself
- Eating with the attention necessary for noticing and enjoying your food and its effects on your body
As you can see, mindful eating is much more than “eating slowly, without distraction.” While that’s certainly an important part of it, in our approach mindful eating encompasses the entire process of eating:
- Awareness of your physical and emotional cues
- Recognition of your non-hunger triggers for eating
- Learning to meet your other needs in more effective ways than eating
- Choosing food for both enjoyment and nourishment
- Eating for optimal satisfaction and satiety
- Using the fuel you’ve consumed to live the vibrant life you crave
This broad application makes mindful eating a powerful tool for developing a healthier, happier relationship with food.
The Mindful Eating Fee includes:
- 8 weekly live sessions (1.5. hours)
- The Mindful Eating Program Workbook and Awareness Journal
- The Book ‘Eat what you Love, Love what you Eat’, by Michelle May
- A Mindful Eating support Community